Monday 18 June 2012

75 Day Sketch Challenge: Day 1 - Inside the Arts Center

A friend decided to join a 75-Day Sketch Challenge and I decided to join as well. I just finished a drawing class last week and from experience I usually forget about my sketch books until another drawing class starts. This challenge is exactly what I need to remind me to keep drawing even when I'm not attending any classes.

I am not used to drawing using pen. Once you put your pen on paper, you're committed. It took me at least 5 minutes to start my first drawing. I had to draw the first line very lightly.

I was in the Arts Center earlier so I just looked for a corner to draw.



For the complete details on the challenge: http://brendaswenson.blogspot.ca/2011/07/75-day-sketch-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment