Saturday 7 July 2012

75 Day Sketch Challenge: Days 17, 18 and 19

Day 17: I was out in front of the house in our front yard watching my kids play. I brough a folding chair outside and took the opportunity to draw part of our neighbors trailer.

 Day 18: I was trying the technique I learned online on rendering a tree. The effort was time consuming. I rushed but I did get some satisfaction on the result. I've read that in professional drawings, a tree like this may be rendered between 3-5 hours in pen (with careful and small strokes).


Day 19: Finding a subject is always a challenge especially when it's late at night and you don't have time anymore to go around the house (especially when everyone else is sleeping). I thought of drawing my left hand as it holds the sketchbook.


No comments:

Post a Comment