Saturday 6 October 2012

75 Day Sketch Challenge: Days 43 to 50

I was looking for something to draw and I ended up in our backyard. The weeds reminded me that it was time take the lawnmower out again.


I found a quiet time and was ready for a longer sketch. I ended up sketching one of my son's toys, donkey from Shrek.


Back to the backyard. I found it satisfying to sketch things within our house area. Years from now when the house looks different, it would be nice to look at old sketches and you'll get reminded of how things were.


Tiger sketch. This is from one of the books my son borrowed from the library. I was ready for more detailed sketch so a tiger and his stripes was the perfect subject for the day.


This is a 2-sketch-in-a-page. Almost about ready to sleep when I realized that I haven't done any sketch yet. Drew the table next to the bed with the laptop, book and picture frame in top. The two medals are my son's. He get from a local library reading program for kids.


View from the couch. Sketching our house from the inside.


When I find nothing to draw, either draw hands or feet. I haven't sketch my feet though. I just used my left hand as a model using 3 different poses. I'm completely satisfied with the result. Drawing hands has always been a challenge for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment