Thursday 27 September 2012

75 Day Sketch Challenge: Days 38 to 42


I brought my sketchpad and pens in one of the picnics this summer. Made a quick sketch of one of the group members sitting on a folding chair.
 
 I also had the chance to sketch one of the kids from the group. She was patient enough to model.

I was busy preparing the requirements to renew our passports so I just decided to draw the passports and some identification cards to complete my sketch for the day.
This is one of those days when I have lots of time and really felt sketching. I chose a complicated subject but I did enjoy every moment.

I found another great time to sketch. Our toy tiger caught my attention. She's been with us for about 8 years now. I almost forgot that we have her since we left her in one of the corners of our living room. I enjoyed sketching her stripes.



No comments:

Post a Comment